The United State’s Oldest Distillery, Jack Daniel’s in Tennessee turns 150 years old in 2016. Jack Daniel’s has announced plans to celebrate this major milestone around the world and here in Australia.
It is remarkable that a brand can have such long standing and continued success for such a long period of time. It’s testament to Mr. Jack Daniel’s lifelong motto, ‘Every day we make it, we’ll make it the best we can.’ As a result Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey is a true global icon found in more than 165 countries around the world and is revered for its individual character and authenticity.
From July in Australia, the brand will also be releasing commemorative 150th anniversary products including a Jack Daniel’s 150th 86 Proof 700ml Limited Edition bottle; Jack Daniel’s 1.75L Commemorative 150th Cradle; Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 700ml packaging update; and an RTD packaging update for the Jack and Cola can, Jack and Cola 4-pack and the Jack and Cola 10-pack
Jack Daniel’s 150th year long celebration also includes:
- Commemorative Jack Daniel’s 150th Anniversary Bottle
- Commemorative 150th Anniversary Bottle Labels
- Special 150th Anniversary Promotions in Australia
- Global Barrel Scavenger Hunt
- Global Master Distiller for a Day Contest
- Renovations and New Facilities at the Jack Daniel Distillery
- Celebration Event in Lynchburg in October
- Closing Bell Ringing and Anniversary Reception at the New York Stock Exchange
For updates and more information, visit www.jackdaniels.com.