Woodford Reserve Bourbon isn’t manufactured, it’s crafted in small batches. This artisanal process allows us to craft using all five sources of bourbon flavour giving it its distinct taste and crisp, clean finish.
The art of making fine bourbon first took place on the site of the Woodford Reserve Distillery, a National Historic Landmark, in 1812. The perfectly balanced taste of our Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is comprised of more than 200 detectable flavour notes, from bold grain and wood, to sweet aromatics, spice, and fruit & floral notes.
- 2015 Ultimate Spirits Challenge: Excellent, Highly Recommended
- 2014 Whiskies of the World Awards: Gold Medal
- 2014, 2012, 2011 San Francisco World Spirits Competition: Gold Medal
- 2013 San Francisco World Spirits Competition: Double Gold Medal
- 2012 International Spirits Challenge: Best in Class, Gold Medal
- 2012 Ultimate Spirits Challenge: Extraordinary, Ultimate Recommendation
- 2009 Whisky Magazine: Whisky Innovator of the Year
- 2009 SIP Awards: Platinum Medal
- 2009 New York Spirits Awards: Best of Class, Whiskies
- 2005, 2001, 2000 World Spirits Competition: Double Gold Medal
- 2003 International Spirits Challenge: Gold Medal
- 2001 International Wine & Spirits Competition: Gold Medal
- 1999 International Spirits Challenge: Best in Class, Bourbon
Watch the 2018 MyBottleShop YouTube Video Review of the Masters Collection range with a tasting of the Woodford Reserve 1838 Style Sweet White Corn and Woodford Reserve Cherry Wood Smoked Barley…